Monday, March 2, 2009

The Wonder That is Megan


My sister-in-law Megan is so freaking amazing, I'm devoting this post to her alone. Megan just got her hair cut and it is super cute! Megan is a delight to talk to and her community service touches so many lives. She is a great example to us all. Her daughter is Sophia, my favorite little Jazz fan. Megan humors Luke and I by allowing her to sport super cute Jazz gear, even though she is not much of a fan herself. Megan is similar to Mary Poppins in that she is Practically Perfect in Every Way. Just being near Megan everyday (across the hall) makes me want to be a better person.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am so touched that you would post about me. I am also grateful that you finally saw me for who I really am, and decieded to share the beauty of my soul with others

Mandy said...

That was a sweet post! Megan is pretty cool.

Good to see you yesterday, if only for a second!

jennifer said...

Cute haircut! And Megan is awesome!