Monday, March 2, 2009

Catching Up

I know, I'm so, so, so behind with my blogging. Have you ever gotten so behind that it is overwhelming to even think about it? There is much too much to try to catch up on...Halloween, Birthdays, Christmas...but here's a few pictures and that will have to do for now. We got so busy in the fall and winter, blogging was the furthest thing from my mind. I will try to be more on top of things in the future.

Halloween:






We went on a hayride and watched a Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin movie. We had yummy donuts and apple cider:




This was a girl's dinner...I think summer? We all have summer clothes on, so probably.



This was a Real game we went to:



Carter's 12th Birthday. They went rock-climbing and swimming at Dimple Dell:



6 comments:

Rachel B said...

Yay!!! Glad to see you are back! Looks like a lot of fun stuff! Blogs are so great for remembering all of those great times! So much better and neater than scrapbooks!

Megan said...

Love the pics

Laura said...

Check you out getting all caught up!!! I was thinking about all the fall pumpkin festivities the other day...it seemed so long ago. Yippee, spring is around the corner!

::Amber:: said...

Hi Jill! I love getting to spy on your fam! You inspired me to (finally) start one of these myself after years of just using LiveJournal.

jennifer said...

Good job on making a come-back. I enjoyed seeing all of the pictures and seeing your fam. I miss you guys!! And I know you miss Adam's tangents at work. :)

Alyssa said...

Good to see some updates, yeah that picture was from summer when I was in town. And is that Beckham in the pics of your hay ride? I've never seen him, but that little baby looks a lot like Scott.