Friday, July 18, 2008

Tucson

So I went to Tucson in June. My first vacation by myself since I've been married. It was so awesome to get away and even better to visit my sister and her family. Alyssa moved about 2 years ago and we've missed all of them so much! Her youngest, Cash, was born in January and I hadn't seen him yet. He is such a cutie-so, so chubby! I love all the rolls and his legs and arms. He totally looks just like Alyssa, whereas as their older son, Edison, looks just like Wes. And somehow they still look like brothers. I absolutely loved Tucson! I loved how laid back everyone is there. We went swimming a few times, looked at model homes, and tried some of the local restaraunts. It was great to just be able to relax and not have an agenda. It was really cool to fly into Phoenix airport, where both Bella and Edward had once been (yes, I know they are fictitious) but didn't have a lot of time to explore. I will save some time to do that next time. I am trying to convince Adam that we need to move to Tucson so the two of us will be heading down in a few weeks. I would so love to live without snow! Wish me luck!




















1 comments:

Rachel B said...

Edison sure is a cutie!