Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Moon Movie


I'm pretty sure I've watched the New Moon trailer like 50 times. And I'm pretty sure everyone at work is sick of listening to it. But, seriously, I can't stop. I just finished Twilight again last night (the book) and am now reading the first chapter of New Moon. Yes, again. I don't know what is wrong with me. It is a crazy obsession. And you would think that I would get sick of reading the same thing over and over, but I don't! This past week, I couldn't wait to get the kids in bed so I could get in my p.j.s and read more about Edward and Bella. Seriously. It is so completely pathetic and I can't seem to justify it. The new movie looks so awesome to me!!! Is anyone else as excited? I've never actually gone to a midnight movie before, but I'm considering it for November 20. There must be some sort of therapy for this kind of sickness, or a 12-step withdrawal program or something. I need some help.

p.s. No comments from haters please, I already know how you feel about Twilight. Love you Rachel! :)

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

Jill, I am just happy for you that you have something you love! Really, I am. Okay, I promise I wont say another word! Love you too!

Laura said...

Thats fun you are reading the books again. I finally finished the 4th one yesterday. The trailer on the big screen looks cool. I am excited to see it too!!!!

Megan said...

I am seriously going to ask Santa to bring you the Bella and Edward Barbie dolls

Alyssa said...

I have a wee bit of an obession too, although you are one of the few that I'll admit it to. I'm way excited to see New Moon. In fact, I think I'll go watch the trailer again...right now.

Anonymous said...

Alison and I love it too!!! So excited for November... I need to re-read book 2 before the movie comes out.